Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moochie Update-Potty Training!


Gosh things have been so busy these last few weeks, I feel like I haven't posted anything personal! I am writing this post from the comfort of my bed, and in less than 15 minutes I will be asleep without having to get up...why? I finally got my laptop Friday! I am so in love. It's great, and it was only $450. Laptops are cheap now! Anyways, we bought Moochie a potty today. She's only 14 months, but I figure what's the hurt? Can't hurt to explore and get her used to the idea. I can't wait until we don't have to buy diapers anymore. Oh wait, that's right, I'm crazy and want to try to conceive another in June. That saga will never end. Okay edit: I don't want to have 2 kids in diapers. Yeah, that's better! Her potty is pink and has a little comfy cushion on it. It's so cute. Perfect potty for a princess. I wish I had a pink potty when I was 14 months old. :( The stuff they come out with now. She didn't seem interested in it except for putting her head in it. Yep, that's my daughter. I'm posting a review and a new giveaway tomorrow, and I'm also going to extend the Baby Star Giveaway another day. Tuesday and Wednesday I'm going to be busy searching for a new car and getting some other errands done, so mom2anutball will be your guide until Thursday! If you're wondering what my other errands are; it's kind of embarrassing. I have to take my drivers test again: FAIL!